FCS Freedom Helix Comp 6' X 3/16" Leash Blue
New Helix Cord
- Naturally sourced, corn-based Bio-Resin construction results in a lighter & stronger cord.
- Inner Helix straightens under load to absorb shock & amplify strength.
- Helix’s textured cord surface creates smoother water flow resulting in less drag.
- Silicone Grip Print - Reduces slipping around ankle.
- 2mm Neoprene Padding - Thin, light and comfortable.
- Low Profile Moulded Velcro - Stronger & more reliable.
- Moulded Pull-tab - New finger grip designed for quick release.
- Helix Overmould - Maximises strength while providing stretch when strained.
- Reinforced Horn - Elongated & comfortable horn reduces back foot tangling.
- Slim Railsaver - Made with Hypalon and moulded velcro for extra strength
- Titanium Swivels - Super durable, light & corrosion resistant.
- Cord Thickness: 5mm.
- Leash Length: 6 ft
- Specifically made for waves under 4 ft.
The FCS Freedom Helix is the latest high-tech offering from one of surfing’s most innovative brands. Combining lightweight construction, increased strength, and environmental sustainability, this cutting-edge leash is an example of the benefits of introducing modern technology into surf hardware. The Freedom Helix uses 50 percent corn-based bio-resin, which increases strength per diameter while decreasing environmental impact. This increased strength allows for a thinner, hollow skeletal horn structure in the cord that reduces both weight and drag. The cord also features a slightly textured bump that improves the leash’s hydrodynamics, further reducing drag. That, plus a streamlined cuff and titanium swivels, results in a super light, low-drag leash that is comfortable and fast. Available in the ultralight Comp model, sturdy All Round model, and Longboard model, the FCS Freedom Helix represents the current apex of quality leash construction.
FREE STORE PICKUP
We ship All Neighbor Islands, Mainland USA, Puerto Rico, International (Japan, Europe, Australia) Click here for Details.