FCS II Jeremy Flores 3-Fin Performance Core
Large 3-Fin/Performer Template
With a focus on power and a more connected approach, Jeremy's new large signature template lends DNA from multiple fins
- With a focus on power and a more connected approach, Jeremy's new large signature template lends DNA from multiple fins.
- The long base of the original JF remains to create drive, a fuller tip adds a layer of power through turns, and the sweep angle has been pushed to the limit of the Performer Family - delivering a very secure feel off the bottom.
- The centre fin has also been reduced in CHOOSE FIN SIZE to maintain a comfortable level of tail release, similar to the original JF.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
The more neutral fins in the Performer family will feel more balanced and predictable and are essentially all-around fins that work well in any conditions and with a wide range of boards.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
CONSTRUCTION: Performance Core
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.