FCS II FIREWIRE TRI-QUAD FINS
Firewire 'FW' shaper fin. A highly maneuverable fin providing exceptional stability through turns.
- Designed by Dan Mann, the new FW template is an all-round thruster set with shades of twin fin characteristics.
- Suited to Firewire models, the full-bodied XL side fins produce exceptional hold and drive off the bottom, the smaller center fin and unique tip design offer the projection of a twin and a surprising amount of release through turns.
- Supercharged and very exciting to ride.
- Tri-Quad (5 fin) set.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- High-volume shortboards and hybrid models with wider tails and lower rocker.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
INTRODUCING FIREWIRE + AIRCORE TECHNOLOGY
Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM moulding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex. carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template.
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
FREE STORE PICKUP
We ship All Neighbor Islands, Mainland USA, Puerto Rico, International (Japan, Europe, Australia) Click here for Details.