FCS II Rob Machado Quads
The flow of a traditional twin fish with the control of a performance quad.
- The Seaside Quad is Rob Machado’s first signature FCS II fin template.
- Designed specifically for his Firewire Seaside model.
- This semi-keel + stabiliser offers the flow of a traditional twin fish with the control of a performance quad setup.
- Quad set containing 4 fins.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks, Ideally suited to smaller, weaker waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Material: Performance Glass
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
FREE STORE PICKUP
We ship All Neighbor Islands, Mainland USA, Puerto Rico, International (Japan, Europe, Australia) Click here for Details.