FCS II MATT BIOLOS TRI-QUAD FINS
Designed by revered shaper Matt "Mayhem" Biolos. Same proven template with a new look.
- The MB template offers freedom to perform tight turns in the pocket with an emphasis on speed.
- Sitting in the reactor family, the MB is considered a high-performance fin because it responds incredibly fast, but still offers enough control so you can confidently lay into a turn with plenty of force.
- Tri/Quad (5 fin) set.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance shortboards and hybrid models.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
MATERIAL: Performance Core
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
FREE STORE PICKUP
We ship All Neighbor Islands, Mainland USA, Puerto Rico, International (Japan, Europe, Australia) Click here for Details.