Kanoa Dahlin Pro Model
This is the original Kanoa Fin. All my fin templates developed after this fin were based on the same concepts used to design this fin.
Height: allows for great Nose Riding and Stability.
Rake: allowing your tail to hook into the curl. Minimizing tail slip. Also assisting in carving maneuvers.
Base: giving you DRIVE, Stability, and Control.
By either adding or reducing a bit of each feature, I've created these fins to suit different kinds of surfers for any kind of surf break or condition. Remember to always chose a fin that is close in size to what you are comfortable with and by placing the fin in the proper place, you will maximize a fin's/ board's performance. Hope you enjoy my fins. Aloha Kanoa D.
Kanoa Size Chart
- 6.5" - 2 plus 1 Long Board 8' to 8'8"
- 7.0" - 2 plus 1 Long Board 8'9" to 9'6"
- 8.0" - Great for all size fun boards/mini tanks and 2 plus 1 Long Board 9'6" +
- 9.0" - Single Fin Long Board 9' +
- 10.0" - Single Fin Long Board 9'9" +
FREE STORE PICKUP
We ship All Neighbor Islands, Mainland USA, Puerto Rico, International (Japan, Europe, Australia) Click here for Details.