The Outerknown Hightide Maize Walkshorts is made of 54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
- The comfiest shorts ever made.
- Fit for adventures in and out of the house.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Easy pull-on elastic waist with drawstring, zip pockets out back, and our signature OK logo.
- A cozy brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
MATERIAL & CARE
- 8 1/4" inseam on Walkshort Size M
- 22" leg opening on Walkshort Size M
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a Walkshort Size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.