DAKINE LONGBOARD CALF 9'6 X 1/4" SURF LEASH
The Dakine Longboard Calf leash is made of maximum strength 1/4-inch urethane Dura-cord with a low-profile 1.5-inch molded neoprene cuff to comfortably keep your leash positioned on your calf and out of your way. It also includes durable Opti-Flex leash ends with responsive marine-grade swivels to keep your leash securely moving with you. The Longboard Calf Leash is available in 9- and 10-foot lengths and reflects all the intuitive refinements in design you'd expect from a surf leash brand originally launched on Maui's North Shore in 1979.
- 9’6” x 1/4” (2.89mmx6.5mm)
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 1.5" (40MM) molded neoprene calf cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1.5" (40MM) detachable railsaver
- Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
FREE STORE PICKUP
We ship All Neighbor Islands, Mainland USA, Puerto Rico, International (Japan, Europe, Australia) Click here for Details.