Speed, flow and response with added control. Excels in critical conditions.
LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION. SMOOTHER FEEL.
The new PC Carbon Essential Series utilises a superior blend of carbon tissue and our ultralight AirCore construction to deliver a more user-friendly flex to achieve faster start up acceleration, and a smoother feel through turns.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response with added control.
- Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
- Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Performance Core Carbon
Often referred to as PC Carbon or PCC, these fins are highly responsive and feature strategically placed carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
The new PCC Essential Series fins have been constructed using AirCore technology, which is a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. With AirCore we can make a much lighter fin with total manipulation of the flex.
The internal carbon framework is designed specifically to suit each template, and by switching to epoxy resin and adding a carbon twill to the base we’ve delivered a more user-friendly flex pattern. Stiffness in the lower half of the fin enhances drive and acceleration from take-off, and a softer flex through the top half of the fin results in a smoother and more predictable feel when turning.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
FREE STORE PICKUP
We ship All Neighbor Islands, Mainland USA, Puerto Rico, International (Japan, Europe, Australia) Click here for Details.