The Grant "Twiggy" Baker Step-up 5-fin has a slightly smaller surface area (compared to the Twiggy Big Wave) and features a modified inside V foil on the front fins and tow foil on the rear fins. This is Twiggy’s go-to setup for surf in the 12-25 foot range. With a center fin slightly larger than the sides, the thruster set-up is Twiggy's preference in critical surf where more control is needed. The quad option suits him more when it's barreling and down the line.
- Template Category - Rake (drawn-out | drive)
- Construction - Fiberglass
- Ride Number - Speed Control – 3.6 (tri) / 3.8 (quad)
- Suggested Wave Type - Open face | Point-break
- CHOOSE FIN SIZE - Large (165+ lbs)