OUTERKNOWN Hightide Maize Crew Sweater
The Outerknown Hightide Maize Crew Sweater is made of 54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
- Incredibly soft, plush, legendary comfort.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- This crewneck is designed to roll out of bed and cruise all day.
- A cozy brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
- Wear on its own or throw it on over a tee.
- Signature OK logo at the hem.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
MATERIAL & CARE
- 27 1/2" body length on Sweater Size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.