JOHN JOHN FLORENCE QUAD SURFBOARD BAG
- 6'6" x 22.75" x 11" [1.98m x 58cm x 28cm]
- 7'0" x 23.75" x 11" [2.13m x 60.5cm x 28cm]
When you're traveling transcontinental to eagerly arrive at your strike destination, a broken or dinged board upon arrival is not an option.
This custom-designed John John Florence surfboard bag comes with his pro surfer seal of approval for bomber board protection. Storing up to four boards, the durable, 420 denier nylon bag secures and protects your cargo with tie-down straps and foam cushioning.
Multiple strap and handle options keep you moving, or attach the compatible John John Florence Carry On bag to add a convenient set of wheels.
- Fits up to four boards
- 420D Nylon Ripstop Top for Lightweight durability
- Heat reflecting energy shield bottom
- 3/8" (10MM) Closed cell foam (top and bottom)
- 3/4" (20MM) Closed cell foam (Sidewalls)
- Heavy duty, YKK® molded zipper with internal rail protection
- Added top panel grab handles
- TPU Venting
- Metal hardware for increased strength and durability
- Three internal padded dividers
- Stash Pocket with YKK® PU Coated zipper to keep valuables protected from rain and splash
- Padded removable shoulder strap
- Sidewall lash points for tie down straps
- 50% polypropylene, 50% nylon