Harley Ingleby Moe
Brand: HARLEY INGLEBY
Fins: 5 FIN
Construction: THUNDERBOLT RED
7'2 X 22 X 2 13/16 V49.4
7'4 X 22 1/2 X 2 7/8 V52.9
The MOE blends speed, maneuverability and smooth traditional lines in a high performance shortboard. Continuous rocker provides excellent control across the wave face.
Watch Exclusive Interview with Harley Ingleby
- Flat rocker up front
- Double-concave through the tail
- Thin rails throughout
- FCSII five-fin setup
- This is a straight shape on the front of the board that helps it go faster and smoother on the water. It also makes the board easier to paddle and catch waves.
- This is a curved shape on the back of the board that helps it turn and move better on the water. It also makes the board more loose and playful, like a shortboard.
- This is the edge of the board that touches the water. Thin rails make the board more sensitive and responsive, so you can feel the wave better and control the board better.
- This means the board has five slots for fins at the bottom, which gives you the option to choose how many fins you want to use. You can use one fin, two fins, three fins, or four fins, depending on your style and preference.
Watch Harely Ingleby Moe reviews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL18kCj6BCy8K6jmsJ2OFWiYyGgvgxV54Z
Learn more about Harley Ingleby Moe: https://www.hawaiiansouthshore.com/blogs/hawaiian-south-shore-surfing-blog/harley-ingleby-moe-rip-and-whip-with-ease-on-the-fast-and-loose-harley-ingleby-moe